Robert Walters Thailand launched its twenty-first edition Salary Survey 2020 - Greater China and South East Asia, focusing on Thailand to a group of media on Wednesday November 20th, 2019.
The session was joined by Punyanuch Sirisawawattana, Country Manager for Robert Walters Thailand, Natiya Saul, Director of Sales and Marketing, Supply Chain & Engineering and Vorubsorn Pongsiribanyat, Associate Director - Commerce Finance, Legal, Banking & Financial Services Division who shared great and in-depth insights from the Salary Survey 2020 and outlook for Thailand in various industries, including:
- Factors determining job satisfaction
- Expectation of professionals staying their role
- Top skills in demand
- Top motivators for switching jobs in 2020
Some of the findings from Salary Survey 2020 are:
- Across the region, technology and transformation remains a major focus for businesses. Some of the key hiring trends include hiring risk and compliance professionals and those with hybrid skill sets. Companies across the region are also in search of ‘Glocal’ talent, or professionals who have a good understanding of both global and local cultures and mindsets.
- In Thailand, more businesses are expected to embark on their digitalisation journeys, which will drive even greater demand for tech and digital talent, as well as change experts and strong leaders.
- Given the skill sets required for these roles are relatively new and niche, the pool for good talent is limited and growing at a slower rate than demand. As such, companies will find the competition for skilled talent will intensify further.
Find out further insights from the Salary Survey 2020 media coverage through the following links:
To find out more about the latest recruitment market updates, hiring advice and salary trends, download our latest Salary Survey 2020.
Get in touch with our consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +66 344 4800 for more information on latest market trends and job opportunities.