Regional Service Expert (ERP Navision)
Salary THB100000 - THB130000 per month + bonus + provident fund + Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Job Ref 1756370/001
Date posted 11 July 2022bangkok tech-transformation/technical-consultancy-writing 2022-07-14 2022-09-09 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 100000 130000 130000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Service Expert (ERP Navision) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected medical and safety technology firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to Regional Service Expert Lead, this is a role for an expert in ERP Navision who is a leader in their field.
About Regional Service Expert (ERP Navision) Role:
The Regional Service Expert (Navision) will be responsible for driving and supporting the implementation of service workplace solutions in the Australia, Asia and Africa region (AAA region), specifically with countries that use MS Navision including of Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, Saudi Arabia and other. This will require close collaboration with the in-country, regional and global Service and IT teams. You will enjoy attractive base salary with bonus and provident fund.
- Drive and manage the implementation of the service workplace solutions (processes and IT systems) in NAV countries of the AAA region
- Work with the local key users and Service Managers to establish and maintain global and regional service data concepts (e.g. task lists, contract types, IB quality)
- Support local service key users in the AAA region on a day-to-day basis and involve global key users or IT experts when needed
- Gather and prioritise service requirements from the AAA countries (enhancements, new features, rollout requests)
- Represent the AAA region in the cross-regional team “Service WorkplaceSolutions forNAV countries” and be part of co-creation groups, e.g.
- prioritisation of the cross-regional product backlog,
- design of new functionality,
- performance of user acceptance tests,
- deployment of new features in the region (e.g. documentation, training)
- Identify and monitor suitable globally and regionally aligned KPI’s to monitor and improve adoption of the Navision Service solution
To succeed in this role, you must be fluent in English and willing to travel within the region on a regular basis and to Germany as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, IT/Computer Sciences, Engineering or similar
- Two to three years’ work experience – ideally product-based services in an international discrete manufacturing company. Medical and/or safety technology experience would be beneficial
- Consulting, training and communication skills
- Experience with process standardization and automation in ERP and/or CRM systems. MS Navision skills would be beneficial, but can otherwise be trained on the job
- Enthusiastic about working in a cross-regional, virtual team
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities
- Can work independently with a high degree of self-motivation
- Robust interpersonal skills, with evidence of cross-functional teamwork and collaboration in an international matrix environment
- Strong listening, communication and convincing skills to understand, explain and drive complex topics and issues without having hierarchical authority
- Onboarding will require a 2-3 months' stay in Luebeck, Germany
This leading pharmaceutical company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Service Expert (ERP Navision).
Apply today or call me* to discuss this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB180000 - THB200000 per month + Performance Bonus + Healthcare packageLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 August 2022A Regional Digital/Technology Product Manager job (x2 vacancy) has just become available at one of the fastest growing Retail / Consumer Product company where now aiming to utilised innovation and technology to accelerated business direction to digital / marketing technology company.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Decent Healthcare PackageLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 August 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader within the pharmaceutical sector is recruiting a Lead Business Analytic (x1 vacancy) to join the commercial operation team and manage the data platform for Thailand business.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + + Bonus + Provident fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Business Analyst - Assistant Manager for Financial / Accounting digital transformation (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the Retail and accounting firm based in Bangkok. This is a role for an Business Analyst - Assistant Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB80000 - THB110000 per month + + Bonus + Provident fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 August 2022A leading start-up is Digital Workplace Specialist, (x1 vacancy) to join their team. You will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: THB90000 - THB150000 per month + Decent Healthcare Insurance , Stock OptionsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Product Owner (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading tech firm in Bangkok.