Agile Product Owner
Salary THB130000 - THB200000 per month + Decent Variable Bonus + Health + Life Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supatsee Limpraprutkul
Job Ref 1523420/001
Date posted 05 August 2022bangkok tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-08-05 2022-10-04 insurance Bangkok TH THB 130000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An Agile Product Owner (Insurance Technology Product) job (x2 vacancy) has just become available at one of the insurance technology leading company where has various innovative solution to drive business towards to the future.
About the Agile Product Owner Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Agile Product Owner will play a key role in the strategy team, working side by side with the CEO.
The benefit for this role includes variable bonus + health + life insurance.
- Join the Thailand leadership team as an active member to lead the business, company strategy, vision and culture
- Work with other leaders to ensure that the business results and priorities are on track
- Support and maintain the company’s philosophy and values; lead by example and be a key role model in living the company's values
- Understand strategies, priorities, and operational challenges
- Translate change requirements for IT development team
- Develop and drive a culture that supports coaching, developing and motivating employees to perform to their highest standards
- Be the technology change gatekeeper, responsible for ensuring that business changes requiring technology development are appropriately thought through, defined, prioritised, planned, tested and executed
- Prioritise and re-prioritise technology change in order to meet business needs and according to business value and optimise the IT change cycle capacity
- Create and continually maintain the technology change backlog and ensure that the technology change backlog is groomed prior to planning meetings in order for the team to remain productive
- Develop initiatives and implement the best practices for continuous business process improvements
- Ensure the team works on the highest value changes in relation to Thailand business priorities
- Answer day-to-day questions of functionality or facilitate answers from the appropriate subject matter expert
- Better understand technical solutions in order to find optimal solutions
- Specify, write acceptance criteria, write and organise user stories
- Assist with the elaboration of epics, themes and features into user stories that are granular enough to be achieved in a single sprint
- Assist with release planning to define the combined set of features that constitute a production release
To succeed in this Agile Product Owner role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of IT especially in insurance products.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Five to seven years' experience in project management/coordination
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience working with a team to deliver complex multi-faceted projects
- Time management (able to handle multiple datelines)
- Able to influence and rally team towards common goals
- Detailed knowledge of insurance products, underwriting processes, policy administration life cycle and operational processes
- Visionary who can envision longer term business objectives and communicate the vision to an audience of both business and technical teams
- Comfortable with change and ambiguity; able to manage conflicts and welcome experimentation and informed risk taking
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are the person who looking for Agile Product Owner role, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call Apple, Senior IT Consultant at +662-344-4802 to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB200000 - THB300000 per month + flexible working hours + decent heathcare insuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Head of Data (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
Salary: THB300000 - THB350000 per month + Performance bonus + Provident Fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 August 2022An exciting Solution Architect - Business and IT Transformation (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global IT firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for solution architect who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB230000 per month + flexible working hours + insuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022The innovative and growing company is searching for experienced candidates for the position of Data Science Manager. We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications and to apply for the position. The salary range for this role is THB150k - 230k per month + Flexible Working Hour + Decent Healthcare Insurance.
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + insurance + provident fund + annual leaveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 August 2022A crucial strategic Senior Product Owner (x1 vacancy) role in a leading financial services firm has just became available.
Salary: THB200000 - THB240000 per month + Bonus + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Cyber Security Country Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global financial services firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Head of Security Asia Lead, this is a role for cyber security expert who is a leader in their field.