Project Manager / PMO
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + bonus + group insurance + provident fund + annual leave
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Krittin Kittisereechon
Job Ref 1810930/001
Date posted 01 June 2022bangkok tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-06-16 2022-07-31 insurance Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Project Manager (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
About the Project Manager/ PMO Role:
For this PM/PMO role, you will take part as a key person for their technology projects and insurance practice. You will also take part in communicating with the global team in collecting requirements that are crucial for the business growth. The salary offered is competitve with bonus and group insurance.
- Leads team and involve in the evaluation of systems requirements request
- PMO lead to assess on impact and implications from a cost, efficiency, contractual, legal and/or regulatory standpoint
- Determines requirements, plans projects, establishes priorities and monitors progress.
- Evaluates project status and resource utilisation and/or improve process or changes to improve the team’s effectiveness
- Provides measurement and cost savings support (development, reporting, validation and improvement) for service management
- Coordinate with other project managers; may have responsibility for people management or may be an individual contributor working on significant processes utilising independent judgement and discretion within organisation or across various functional areas
- Conduct project review which include the realisation of benefits set off in project business case, documenting and elaborating on project lessons learned and hand over of project deliverables to production teams
- Actions have significant impact on key department objectives
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Graduates / equivalent with a minimum of five years’ insurance related project management experience, two years of which performing as a cross-functional
- Capability to establish sequence of events and inter-dependencies in support of mission critical and complicated projects
- Active listening of users requirements of the project address key stakeholders’ needs not clearly specified in the original scope of the project and hence refining deliverables
- Questioning validity of status quo project plan / deliverables before the project hand over and put projects into proper change control mode
- Analysing project issues and risk identified and hence develop effective issues resolution approach and risk mitigation strategies
- Should perseverance in overcoming obstacles to project achievements and motivate team by highlighting achievements as well as areas for improvement to the success of projects
- Capable of monitoring progress and resources utilisation of project activities, execute controlling activities in project such as steering committee approval, control of resources acquisition and accessibility of information and materials
- Good awareness of personal strength and areas for improvement and hence achieve personal effectiveness as part of the project management activities
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + bonus + insurance + provident fund + annual leaveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022This position is a great opportunity for an experience Product Owner (x1 vacancy) to take part as a key person in communicating with the global team, as well as bring technical experience to enhance the performance of the team and company as a whole.
Salary: + Bonus + Insurance + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting IT Project Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the famous logistic industry based in Bangkok.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + bonus + insurance + provident fund + annual leaveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 June 2022This position is a great opportunity for an experience Product Owner (x1 vacancy) to take part as a key person as a transformation lead and in communicating with the global team, as well as bring technical experience to enhance the performance of the team and company as a whole.
Salary: THB100000 - THB140000 per month + + Bonus + Insurnace + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 May 2022An exciting Senior Infrastructure Project Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global financial services based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President, this is a role for Senior Infrastructure Project Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB180000 - THB200000 per month + + Bonus + Provident fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting IT Assistant Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the FMCG industry based in Bangkok. This is a role for an IT Assistant Manager who is a leader in their field.