Head of MIS
Salary THB120000 - THB150000 per month + Bonus + Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Kanita Tippayajan
Job Ref 1801330/001
Date posted 10 May 2022bangkok tech-transformation/it-management 2022-05-26 2022-07-09 financial-services Bangkok TH THB 120000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of MIS (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most fast growing digital collection firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a MIS Manager who is a leader in their field.
About Head of MIS Role:
In this business critical role you will lead and coordinate the production of management information systems which meet the requirements of the management team and other teams such as operations and finance. You will also responsible for the development, implementation, and support throughout the onboarding to offboarding of each client in relation to data and information. The salary range for this role is THB120K -150K per month + bonus + insurance + provident fund
- To ensure that the delivery of projects and associated support services are on time and to scope
- Lead and coordinate the work of the MIS team to ensure that a high-quality customer focused and continually improving service is delivered to the internal and external customers
- Plan, develop, and maintain systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the team.
- Review, develop, and maintain reports and systems that meet the management information
- Needs of the internal and external customers in an accurate and timely way
- Assist and support the development of a strong vision, strategy, and business plan for MIS that will meet the company’s strategic objectives
- Be visionary and a leader in the development of reporting and online tools to enhance the performance and efficiency of the operation and enable the users to achieve the required level of excellence
- Ensure appropriate measures are in place in order to achieve departmental key performance indicators
- Ensure that security, quality standards and procedures are maintained within the MIS team
- Participate in the operation of the IT/MIS Helpdesk entailing fault finding, software installation and advice and guidance to end users of MIS applications
- Safeguard the integrity of information ensuring easy and timely authorised access
- Liaise with appropriate staff to ensure that all system changes are managed and implemented efficiently, minimising the disruption to workflow and ensuring the integrity of data
- Oversee the management of the various software applications used for learner data and lead on the development and implementation of dashboards and other reporting tools to provide accurate, timely and effective management information to users at all levels of the organisation
- Be responsible for the investigation, implementation, and integration of any new technologies that would contribute to the improvement, efficiency, and enhancement of existing information systems
- Ensure the production and maintenance of clear and accurate systems documentation for work undertaken by the team, and in the production of user guidance and instructions
- Liaise with relevant managers and stakeholders to ensure that specific reporting requirements are identified and progressed appropriately
- To plan, manage and monitor the MIS budget
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required
- Assist regional MIS & Analytics Head to implement reporting solutions and strategies to the local MIS team
To succeed in this role, you must have
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- At least seven -10 years of work experience in MIS & Analytics, management experience is a plus
- Knowledgeable in collections process and systems
- Knowledgeable in information security and data privacy
- Team player and welcome new challenges
- Willing to go on field and travel, as needed
- Highly proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge in SQL and Power BI preferred
- Able to manage big data and reporting solutions
- Have analytics mind set, able to interpret data on its business context
This start up financial services firm is expanding its business significantly in Thailand and internationally.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of MIS job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB120000 - THB160000 per month + Bonus + Insurance + PVDLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 13 May 2022An exciting Head of IT Governance (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected financial services company based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Deputy Head of Technology Services , this is a role for an IT Governance who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB200000 per month + Group Insurance + annual leaveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A global consulting firm is now recruiting for a Digital Transformation Consultant Lead (x1 vacancy) with experience in transformation and insurance practice to join their growing team in Thailand and participate in exploring business opportunities.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Group Insurance + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 May 2022This leading international financial services firm is looking for a highly motivated Senior Business Analyst (x1 vacancy) with the skills to handle project management for the digital banking activity.
Salary: THB130000 - THB200000 per month + Group Insurance + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 May 2022An exciting Senior Product Owner (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading financial services firm in Bangkok.
Salary: THB140000 - THB180000 per month + Bonus + Provident fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 April 2022An exciting role of Head of IT Security (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of an international bank in Thailand. This role report directly to COO and dotted line to regional team.