Senior Product Owner
Salary THB130000 - THB200000 per month + Group Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Krittin Kittisereechon
Job Ref 1801500/001
Date posted 10 May 2022bangkok tech-transformation/development-programming 2022-05-26 2022-07-09 financial-services Bangkok TH THB 130000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Product Owner (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading financial services firm in Bangkok.
About the Senior Product Owner Role:
In this role, you are responsible for managing our internal and cross-border payments to accounts (International and Domestic payments), instant payments schemes, bill payments, top ups, payments to digital wallets, national QR payments, etc. This role will be gathering and analysing business requirements and supporting development teams during project development phase as well as managing the delivery to product and supporting the implemented solution in production. You will enjoy group insurance and provident fund for this role.
- Work with the firm to understand the business objectives and translate these into requirements to support the product roadmap
- Ensure the product backlog is defined, transparent, and clear to all, including dependencies and priorities based on the product overall strategy defined by the banks and the group
- Assist with the elaboration of Epics and Features into user stories that are granular enough to be passed to the development teams and shaped to deliver optimum business value into a sprint cycle
- Lead multiple product development work streams across the business from a product ownership perspective
- Direct and support a team of business analysts, developers, and test resources across the different phases of developments
- Guide and support Business Analysts in SOW and detailed specifications writing
- Facilitate in providing estimates for user stories, bug fixes, etc.
- Attend and actively participate in agile ceremonies
- Monitor projects status and report the project status to the business units and the management
- Liaise with technical leads and architects in order to define right technical solutions
- Create release plans and maintain continuous release calendar
- Write user guides and organise training for the banks
- Communicate with vendors in order to benchmark and plan project implementation
- Participate and support the Head of department in the definition to the group strategy and roadmap
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and industry best practices to potentially be applied in our context
To succeed in this role, you must have good command of English.
- Minimum 10 years in a similar IT position working on software developments, mobile applications developments.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in payment industry, including proven experience in payments to digital wallets, FX, cross border payments, and exposure to SWIFT payments, ACH payments, ISO20022, global instant payments schemes
- Prior experience in EDI, API integration or data movement is a strong plus
- Excellent level in English (writing and speaking)
- Willing to work in an international environment
- Good knowledge of the digital banking industry practice and future technologies
- Effective communication, presentation and relationship management skills to interact with banks management, vendors, central banks and technical team
- Strong project management methodology and organisation (Agile). PMP / PRINCE II / Scrum master certification is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data flow process mapping, data transformation, migration and reconciliation
- Strong technical skills (SQL, Java) being able to speak with the development team and investigate deeply in the systems (database queries, technical logs review)
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of web development, application programming, mobile app development, database and system design
- Relevant technical and functional experience in the digital banking domain
- Familiar with payment standards SWIFT payments, ACH payments, ISO20022, global instant payments schemes
- Familiar with API management (REST, SOAP, XML interfaces)
- Knowledge of Core Banking systems is a plus
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Group Insurance + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 May 2022This leading international financial services firm is looking for a highly motivated Senior Business Analyst (x1 vacancy) with the skills to handle project management for the digital banking activity.
Salary: THB100000 - THB200000 per month + Group Insurance + annual leaveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 01 June 2022A global consulting firm is now recruiting for a Digital Transformation Consultant Lead (x1 vacancy) with experience in transformation and insurance practice to join their growing team in Thailand and participate in exploring business opportunities.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + flexible working hours + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 June 2022An exciting Senior Developer (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading retailer in Bangkok.
Salary: THB100000 - THB140000 per month + + Bonus + Insurnace + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 May 2022An exciting Senior Infrastructure Project Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global financial services based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Assistant Vice President, this is a role for Senior Infrastructure Project Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB120000 - THB150000 per month + Bonus + Insurance + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 May 2022An exciting Head of MIS (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most fast growing digital collection firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a MIS Manager who is a leader in their field.