Lead Business Analytic
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Decent Healthcare Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Supatsee Limpraprutkul
Job Ref 1752260/001
Date posted 05 August 2022bangkok tech-transformation/data-analysis-warehousing 2022-08-05 2022-10-04 pharmaceuticals Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader within the pharmaceutical sector is recruiting a Lead Business Analytic (x1 vacancy) to join the commercial operation team and manage the data platform for Thailand business.
About the Lead Business Analytic Position:
Reporting to the Lead Commercial Operation, you will lead all data analytics related project within commercial operation team. As the Lead Business Analytic, you will be in charge of working on business analysis, data analytic, data visualisation platform. Cooperate with sales team together drive the business utilising data.
The package for this role include base salary + performance bonus
- Provides actionable recommendations by conducting business analyses at senior levels to relevant stakeholders. Uses all relevant internal and external data sources to achieve optimal results
- Launch, upgrade, deploy new BI system and process, drive broad adoption while engaging stakeholders and shared accountabilities
- Partner with diverse stakeholders to ensure that insights synthesised from research are translated into compelling, actionable recommendations for the brand teams
- Proactively detects business needs and issues that are currently not being addressed
- Conduct root cause and opportunity case analysis or correlation studies as and when required
- Drives development of analytic approaches that lead to a comprehensive understanding of the business performance to support decision-making
- Develops and maintains brand and therapeutic area level forecasts for the focus
- Identifies key metrics and leading indicators that provide a 360° view of the business
- Builds and enhances a standardised KPI-reporting that enables key stakeholders to take appropriate action.
- Combines technical research skills and statistical techniques with the critical thinking abilities necessary to transform data into sound business recommendations
- Possesses high-level knowledge and interpretive skills regarding intelligence on competitors, customers, strategy, and product offerings
- Demonstrates the exceptional communication skill, collaboration, and leadership required to ensure implementation of recommendations
- Responsible for managing the reporting applications, functional and technical development, projects, and support activities
- Act as business liaison, cultivating strong relationships, relying on experience to develop strategic roadmap and bring value-added solutions to emerging requirements within time and budget parameters
- Lead the directive in analysis, design, modelling, testing and implementation activities by providing guidance and recommendations for process enhancements and efficiencies for all reporting
- Understands business service requests and translates them into clear and actionable reporting directives
- Study business requirements, collate data, analyse/research, and translate results into effective presentations and recommendations to aid decision making in a timely manner
- Lead on all phases of data development lifecycle, from analysis/development to testing, implementation, and assist support team for issues
To succeed in this role, you must have excellent communication skills in English.
- Diploma or university degree in business analytics, computer science, information systems, or related field; or three to five years of relevant experience
- Ability and experiences in using analytical tools such as Excel, SPSS, R, Tableau
- Ability to coordinate and coach multiple stakeholders for the delivery of projects
- Experience in conceptualising, designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supporting agile data analytics platforms to support analytical initiatives of internal or external stakeholders
- Experience in analysing different types of data to support business needs and present the results in concise visualisation formats
- An ability to challenge the status quo and showing leadership in change management. Pro-actively looking for innovative techniques that build competitive advantage.
- Strong project management skills.
- Technical skills for business data analytics and patient-based forecasting
- Competent in building and harnessing benefits of statistical models e.g., CHAID, Regression, K-means
- Ability to work as a team player. You should be able to work under pressure and a tight timeline, result orientated, strong problem solving and good analytical skills
- Business problem-solving or consulting project experience
- Must possess customer-centric and growth mindset
- Time management and change management
- Commercially aware with strong presentation and communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Lead Business Analytic job.
Apply today or call Apple to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + bonus + provident fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 11 July 2022An exciting Regional Service Expert (ERP Navision) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected medical and safety technology firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to Regional Service Expert Lead, this is a role for an expert in ERP Navision who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB120000 per month + + Bonus + Provident fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Business Analyst - Assistant Manager for Financial / Accounting digital transformation (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the Retail and accounting firm based in Bangkok. This is a role for an Business Analyst - Assistant Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB80000 - THB110000 per month + + Bonus + Provident fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 August 2022A leading start-up is Digital Workplace Specialist, (x1 vacancy) to join their team. You will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: THB90000 - THB150000 per month + Decent Healthcare Insurance , Stock OptionsLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 08 August 2022An exciting Product Owner (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading tech firm in Bangkok.
Salary: THB180000 - THB200000 per month + Performance Bonus + Healthcare packageLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 05 August 2022A Regional Digital/Technology Product Manager job (x2 vacancy) has just become available at one of the fastest growing Retail / Consumer Product company where now aiming to utilised innovation and technology to accelerated business direction to digital / marketing technology company.