UX/UI Team Lead
Salary THB90000 - THB150000 per month + flexible working hours
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jaruta Lerdchaikunakorn
Job Ref 1789290/001
Date posted 06 May 2022bangkok tech-transformation/cad-graphic-design 2022-05-26 2022-07-05 it Bangkok TH THB 90000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting UX/UI Team Lead (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading IT firm in Bangkok.
About the UX/UI Team Lead Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Lead UX/UI Designer will play a key role in the product team working closely with development team and work with various stakeholders to meet business requirement. They are continued growth and success in its Bangkok office delivering awesome platform designing services to drive the business further to the future.
The salary range for this role is THB90k - 150k per month + flexible working hour + decent healthcare insurance.
- Creating clean, effective user-centered designs through consideration of market research, business requirements and customer usability
- Translate business requirements into use cases and high-level customer experience requirements
- Turn around rigorous wireframes and visual mockups, as well as build interactive prototypes to test ideas and communicate them internally and externally
- Design the UI architecture, interface and interaction flow of new web and mobile applications
- Plan and participate in ongoing usability testing and assessment
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specification
- Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/archived appropriately
- Work closely with management in key strategic planning to support the company’s growth while collaborating with other functions to identify areas of possible growth and monetization opportunities
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum of three to five years of experience in UX and UI design
- Excellent understanding of user experience design for the Web and mobile devices
- Keen eye and capacity for creating highly usable designs and layouts and a propensity towards simplification
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Figma or other design tools
- Ability to prototype and demonstrate design concepts to stakeholders
- Open-mindedness and constantly looks to push the boundaries of design
- High level of attention to details and works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, has high initiative, while being a motivated self-starter and quick learner
- Passion for driving projects, comfortable working and learning independently in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Prior project management experience preferred
- Previous experience in a technology-based company or in growing businesses in emerging markets
- Proficiency with web standards and accessibility compliance
- Preference for candidates that possess a good balance of UX and UI design skills and cover both roles, with good oversight of product
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
To learn more about the role, please contact consultant from Tech and Transformation team at J.firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 344 4864
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: + Bonus + Insurance + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 07 June 2022An exciting IT Project Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the famous logistic industry based in Bangkok.
Salary: THB120000 - THB170000 per month + bonus + insurance + provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 10 May 2022An exciting IT Team Lead (Manager Level) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected fast growing technical firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to regional team in Singapore, this is a role for IT Lead who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Bonus, insurances and provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 19 May 2022An exciting Cloud Solution Architecture Lead (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected global tech firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the COO, this is a role for a SA who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB180000 per month + incentiveLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 26 April 2022An exciting Enterprise Sale Manager (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most well-know global CRM solution provider. This role will be base in Bangkok to represent the brand in Thailand largely selling to the banking, insurance and financial services industry.
Salary: THB180000 - THB200000 per month + + Bonus + Provident fund + InsuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting IT Assistant Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the FMCG industry based in Bangkok. This is a role for an IT Assistant Manager who is a leader in their field.