Assistant Sales Manager
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 17 August 2018 2018-08-172018-10-16 it 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this global leader is recruiting an Assistant Sales Manager to join their international division based in Bangkok and fulfil job responsibilities.
About the Assistant Sales Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity/job/role for the Assistant Sales Manager to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to work with Sales Manger.
- Identify market requirements by using background and knowledge by on-going visits to customers and potential partners and by desk-top researches
- Visit the customers’ sites to investigate the existing facilities and develop the new plan of the solutions regardless of company products with the quantitative benefits to the customers by proposing the energy efficient solutions taking into account Total Cost of Ownership (TCO = CAPEX + OPEX) that should be understood and deal in Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) i.e. operating maintenance, building factory management, etc. and Operation Expenditure (OPEX) as well i.e. daily operating management, etc.
- Discuss with customers to achieve the contacts and orders. After taking orders, lead the deliveries which the company has committed to customers
- Analyse potential partner relationships for the solution and service business and promoting them
- Develop the business plan for energy solutions, facility management businesses and Video Analytics Business with team by taking into account which are the external and internal conditions of Thai market
As you will be client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skills to succeed in this role.
- Both genders may apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering field with a fundamental knowledge of a variety of topics in science and technology
- Five years of combined working experience in Sales and Engineering role with at least three years of working experience in Sales or Business Development for companies that are related to Energy Solutions, Facility Management Businesses and Video Analytics Business
- Having basic technical knowledge for the above business or some part of required
- Outstanding communication and inter-cultural skills in English, Japanese is considered a plus to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the languages
The company is much more than a firm in the technology industry and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Sales Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.