Product Manager Leader
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 02 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand, this leading IT distributor within the consumer product and B2B product is recruiting a Product Manager Leader to join their international division based in Bangkok.
About the Product Manager Leader Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Product Manager Leader will play a key role in the Sales teams continued development and success in Bangkok office.
- Develop and implement Marketing strategies and Management plan to drive output and profit growth
- Responsible for managing team member product managers for example, brand strategy, channel focus such as commercial partner
- Co-work with Sales Team to develop and implement customised channel promotions for IT product (Networking, Security products)
- Analyse marketing channel through and promotion results and implement improvement plans
- Conduct and check competitive bench marking, consumer retail price comparison, competitor’s movement and feedback to Product Marketing and Sales Team
- Create synergy in Marketing data tracking and develop improvement plans
- Ensuring alignment across the sales and marketing on field sales needs and marketing initiatives and budget management
- Providing seasoned leadership in the translation and execution of the marketing strategy into impact programs
- Lead the collaboration between the team and vendors in creating customised solutions that will help deliver the financial goals
- Develop and lead marketing team providing direction and goals
As you will be client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Thai Nationality only due to nature of job
- Both genders may apply
- Master Degree preferably in Marketing / Financial or related field
- At least 5-10 years' strong experience as Product Manager Leader (Network)
- Strong record of creating a winning vision in an environment, emphasis on merchandising, promotion and partnerships
- Ability to create and implement business strategies that grow sales & margins and manage key business metrics
- Innovative and creative-ability to identify and evaluate creative ideas, focusing on those that will create competitive advantage
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently under aggressive timelines in a dynamic environment
- Familiar with retail environment, dealers and channel management
- Strong business acumen, awareness of market and retail trends
- Those with good analytical, mathematical and statistics abilities are encouraged to apply
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel
The company is a leading IT distributor in Bangkok.
you are a progressive Product Manager Leader with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.