Channel Sales Manager (Enterprise Business)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 20 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A world-leading technologies company is recruiting a Channel Sales Manager (Enterprise Business) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Channel Sales Manager (Enterprise Business) job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Channel Sales Manager (Enterprise Business) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Channel Sales Manager (Enterprise Business) will play a key role in the Sales team's continued development and success in Bangkok office.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Channel Director
- Set up systematic approach channel management for General Business customer/
- Manage General Business Revenue through Distributor and Tier 2 partner
- Setting up channel partners plan and execute direct to tier 2 partner and through Distributor
- Manage new partner on-boarding process with Distributor
- Manage Channel Readiness Program for Distributor and Tier 2 Partner
- Implementing channel marketing plans set out together with channel marketing team
- Regularly meeting with Focus Partner and Distributor
- Bi-Weekly reporting on sales revenue through channel partner
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of marketing execution program/
- Other ad hoc duties as required
As you will be client-facing, you must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business or Technical or related field or equivalent experience
- Five years of ICT Technology related job
- Sales and Partner Management Skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Good presentation skill
- Able to communicate in English well to communicate effectively to stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Able to handle stressful situations and can manage irate customer with reasonable approach
- Previous experience of driving channel sales, channel management and relationship
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Strong personal network within the industry
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about sales
- Professional sales training would be an advantage
The company is a world-leading technologies firm in Bangkok.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Channel Sales Manager (Enterprise Business) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.