Sales Manager (Public Security & Citizen Identity)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 20 June 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international innovation technology business is seeking a high-calibre Sales Manager (Public Security & Citizen Identity) in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit as part of the job scope.
About the Sales Manager (Public Security & Citizen Identity) Role:
Reporting to the Head of sales S.E.A, you will lead all accounts payable activities and manage teams across Southeast Asia. As the Sales Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Responsible for all commercial deals and opportunities in the countries nominated
- Maintain and improve the company’s competitive position through business growth and development
- Negotiate and hold the commercial position for Thailand branch locally
- Ensure that Thailand branch capability is marketed and sold in accordance with budgeted objectives to obtain maximum profitability
- Participate and provide leadership in the development of new project proposals
- Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company
- Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of Public Security & Citizen Identity.
- Minimum five years’ experience
- Preferred tertiary qualification in a business discipline supported by extensive marketing experience
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of people, contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of structuring sales quota goals and revenue expectations. Experience in planning marketing strategies, advertising campaigns, and successful public relations efforts
- Considerable knowledge of some of the countries of the coverage area and the ability to become familiar with the remaining countries
- Ability to develop strategies for the successful introduction and growth of different offerings and to implement these strategies
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Strong communication skills
- Strong spreadsheet skills desirable (Excel and Word)
- Sound experience in a commercial environment
If you are a progressive Sales Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Sales Manager (Public Security & Citizen Identity) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.