Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Sithichai Chongboonwatana
Date posted 31 May 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding Technology company is looking for a talented Sales Manager to take on a newly created role in Thailand. In this job, you will responsible for all sales-related functions.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Sales Manager will play a key role in the Sales team's continued development and success.
- Works with management and business teams to help identify significant process opportunities and present ROI
- Drives major process re-engineering efforts by:
- Leading business owners to define process future state and ROI
- Proposing a road map of specific focused projects/actions to achieve the desired future state by implementing the proposed changes
- Participating in projects to map existing processes; lead the definition/documentation of the to-be processes; define/document tool requirements, data changes, business rules, metrics, and training to achieve “to be” process
- Work with Business Systems and IT teams as needed on functional specs and test scripts
- Work with business and other functions as needed on process implementation planning including job roles/incentives; UAT; training; and metric gathering
- Data and processes analysis, swim-lane/process diagramming
- Conducting business process design workshops
- Developing and defining business requirements, work flow design, processing mapping, functional specifications, gap analyses, and use cases
- Interacting with business owners and IT Teams (Oracle, SalesForce.com, EDI, Web) to ensure the system solutions meet the functional requirements
- Require to work across business areas, which may result in focus on a particular area for a period of time
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical processes and requirements
- Review, recommend and implement available or industry standard tools and technologies as appropriate to deliver process optimisation solutions
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to negotiate effectively and possess a keen understanding of technology marketing.
- Have experience in consulting organisation with total of five+ years’ experience leading major Programs/Projects in a complex, global corporate setting
- Candidate must have a project management experience and ability to handle client interactions at senior level to lead project discussions. PMP certified candidates preferred
- Two+ years of experience of Salesforce implementation and management of business automation solutions within the Front Office domain (CRM – SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.)
- Practical and hands-on experience in implementing, managing SalesForce.com solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM, Service modules
- Understanding of Sales Cycles, Sales Models, Sales Tools, end-to-end business processes (front-office and back-office), and implementation of these within CRM and ERP systems for:
- Partner Relationship Management
- Account Management
- Opportunity Management
- Deal / Account Registration
- Order Management
- Service Renewals
- Web-based self-service portal
- B-2-B transactions: EDI
- Experience in designing and developing automation solution to deliver business value
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual who works well under pressure
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and coordinate tasks to meet multiple deadlines
- Effective communication skills with all levels of management
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
- Salesforce Certification in Administrator (ADM-201), Sales cloud and Service cloud Consultant
- Able to work with geographically dispersed team across different time zones effectively
- Ability to work in fast pace start-up environment
- Able to travel at short notice for projects
- Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Science. Candidates with an MBA would have advantage
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are a talented and focused Sales professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Sales Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.