Product Marketing Manager (B2B)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok Province
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 30 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A rapidly expanding IT group is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager (B2B) in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all B2B market-related functions.
About the Product Marketing Manager (B2B) Role:
In this role you will define the business development strategy, develop marketing plan and forecast trends and challenges in the industry. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research and events management.
- Communicate and generate demand for the company's broader value propositions
- Collaboratively work with in-country marketing managers, business and technical partners as well as our retailer clients
- Run large-scale, multi-channel B2B marketing initiatives
- Operate across multiple regions
- Support all aspects of B2B marketing around the organisation
- Utilise the full marketing mix as well as managing a number of external agency partners
To succeed in the Product Marketing Manager (B2B) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in B2B Marketing at least three years
- Knowledge in IT is preferable but not a must
- Fluent in both Thai and English
- Sound understanding of both on and offline marketing channels
- The ability to devise and deliver a B2B multi-channel strategy
The successful Product Marketing Manager (B2B) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in its own building.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Marketing Manager (B2B) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.