Technical Service Manager - Medical Device
Salary Provident Fund + Allowance + Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Paradee Tiemdoungtawan
Job Ref 1808420/001
Date posted 28 June 2022bangkok sales/sales-support 2022-07-14 2022-08-27 medical-and-nursing Bangkok, Thailand TH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Technical Service Manager (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected multi-national medical device company brand based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Technical Service Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Technical Service Manager:
The Technical Service Manager will be responsible for managing the operations of the company Technical Service in Thailand to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through quality servicing of company equipment. This position is responsible to support a business size of US$110+, install base of close to 10K machines, manage cost as per plan and have an entire P&L responsibility. Provide leadership to Thailand Technical Service organisation (10+ headcount).
The salary range for this role is THB 120K-150K per month + provident fund + allowance + bonus
- Provide direction, set goals, and measure performance as per appropriate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Ensure all staff, service distributors, service contractors perform tasks in compliance with company and other regulatory guidelines
- Develop policies and procedures for technical service operations, while also meeting commercial objectives
- Oversee management of cost centre, capital equipment budgets and ensure business objectives are met
- Liaise with commercial, clinical and other stakeholders to maintain up-to-date understanding of product specifications, quality standards to ensure effective and efficient repair/ servicing of equipment
- Drive customer satisfaction levels through effective training and technical support to distributors and customer in the management of their equipment and in accordance with manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensure completeness and integrity of service and failure records to build accurate service histories on each product and present analysis of same to facilitate the quality improvement process.
- Ensure business relationships reflect the basic principles of the Company Shared Commitments
- Participate in global and regional team meetings to ensure timely communication of customer and business requirements.
- Ensure company loan, demonstration equipment is safe and performing to specifications
- Ensure products are installed and serviced complying with relevant standards to meet regulatory and customer requirements
- Ensure company products are certified as complying with relevant standards in order to meet regulatory and customer requirements for equipment supplied by company
- Implement continuous improvement strategies as appropriate
- Ensure all employees are treated fairly, according to their skills, education, qualifications, experience, abilities and aptitudes, without discrimination so decisions are based on merit and equal opportunity
- Ensure environmental, health & safety is considered and applies as per company guidelines and policies
To succeed in the Technical Service Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the technical service, supply chain, RA and commercial teams, both internal and external matrix.
- Minimum qualification of degree in electronics or equivalent
- Strong people management skills
- Able to build high morale and group commitments to goals and objectives
- Business management skills, preferably in a customer focused environment
- Strong technical skills with 15+ years of service management experience in a relevant field
- Strong understanding of electromechanical technologies and purposes
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of staff, contractors and customers
- Knowledge and applications of quality leadership or total quality management principles
- Knowledge and/or experience in the service and repair of company products
- Project management skills
This medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity at Paradee T. (B.Sc. in Pharm) firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB150000 - THB180000 per month + Bonus+Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Communications Manager (Luxury Retail) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the global luxury brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager (Regional), this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Car allowance + Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Distribution Sales Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global automation company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a distributor sales who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB80000 - THB130000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 09 August 2022An exciting Client Relation Representative (Luxury) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the top luxury house based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a client management who is a leader in their field
Salary: THB90000 - THB110000 per month + Variable Bonus + Product AllowanceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 03 August 2022An exciting Store Manager (Cosmetics/Luxury) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the well-known luxury brands based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Retail Manager, this is a role for a Assistant Store Manager or Sales Manager who is a leader in their field
Salary: Allowance + Bonus + Provident FundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 02 August 2022An exciting Trade Marketing Manager - MT (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at a leading FMCG firm based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a Trade Marketer who is a leader in their field.