Training Manager (Luxury)
Salary THB100000 - THB140000 per month + +Fixed Allowance+Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 02 October 20192019-10-02 2019-12-01 retail Bangkok TH THB 100000 140000 140000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Training Manager (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most well-know luxury brand in the world. Reporting directly to Country Manager, this is a role for Trainer who is a leader in their field.
About the Training Manager Role:
Training is a key function in the luxury retail organisation to ensure that retail team develops selling expertise, embodies the brand values and history, and deliver high level of service to our clients.
The salary range for this role is THB100k - 140k per month + Fixed Allowance + Benefits.
- Collaborate with Country Manager and be a strategic partner with boutique leaders and retail team to formulate and execute effective training programs for Thailand
- Build & monitor a training action plan according to the training needs of the market
- Deliver corporate retail training & development activities/program and evaluate the training effectiveness to make sure the objectives are met
- Spend a minimum of 50% of time in the boutique coaching the team (performance, selling & service, brand knowledge)
- Make sure the teams are perfectly trained and embody service excellence & selling expertise on the floor with every customer
- Influence boutique leaders to make service excellence the top priority
- Host seasonal collection training in partnership with merchandising team & make sure 100% retail team is trained on inspirations and collection strategy every season
- Organise and conduct company induction
- Monitor and follow up with boutique managers on new joiner's performance and provide further coaching as appropriate
- Ensure all staff are well-adapted to the company and store environment
- Work in partnership with Regional Team regarding the training strategy, the creation or the edition of training programs and materials
- Guarantee all training programs, rules and procedures are complied with the strategies and values of Dior
- Be sensitive to new trend and feedback new initiatives and market update of competitors
To succeed in this role, you will need to have ability to coach and train staffs effectively. Also you must have the commercial mindset and initiate the right training to help the business grow.
- Education & Professional Qualifications - Degree holder / Diploma in HR Management / Business Administration / Management or related discipline
- Minimum five years’ of training delivery experience including management training, selling techniques training or customer service training
- Good understanding of luxury fashion brands or retail industry will be an advantage
- Able to influence team and to interact with different types of people
- Training and coaching skills
- Good command of both Thai & English in both spoken and written
- Proficient in computer knowledge and MS Office especially PowerPoint
- Team spirit - Self-motivated - Passionate - Patient - Detail-minded - Business driven - Target oriented
- Occasional travel is required
One of the most well-known luxury fashion brand in the world established in France, 1946. They are more than 200 stores all around the world.
If you are driven, determined and want to take next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Training Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551