Salary Attractive Package
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A rapidly expanding healthcare company is looking for a talented Medical Doctor in Bangkok to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible to attend to various patients in the area.
About the Medical Doctor Role:
Reporting to the Medical Director, you will be responsible to run day-to-day hospital activities and ensuring patients are well attended to.
- Perform diagnosis on wide range physical and psychological problem
- Consult and provide the best possible medical treatment to the patient
- Examine and provide treatment to illnesses and refer patients to other specialist when required
- Provide an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient's medical record
To succeed in the Medical Doctor job, you will need to be able to work collaboratively with other departments.
- Doctor of Medicine degree and registered licence to practice is required
- Specialisation in family medicine or paediatric is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience as a family physician in another hospital will be an added advantage
This leading professional hospital has an international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment for it's employee.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Medical Doctor job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.