Quality Assurance Supervisor
Salary 1 Month Fixed Bonus
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 22 August 2018 2018-08-222018-10-21 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both with Bangkok and internationally, this global leader within the innovative medical solutions world is recruiting a Quality Assurance Supervisor to join their team based in Bangkok.
About the Quality Assurance Supervisor Role:
This is a great opportunity role for the Quality Assurance Supervisor to ensure good distribution practices (GDP) per global/ local regulations of product, maintain quality management system (QMS) and manage pharmacovigilance (PV) activities.
- Ensure all aspects of GDP are implemented and maintained to current QMS required by global and/or local regulations
- Develop, maintain and assist in the implementation of QMS
- Manage product quality, complaints, recalls, returned products and counterfeits
- Manage third party redressing/repacking activities, and the release to the market when applicable
- Keep up to date with changes to regulations and standards and ensure relevant colleagues are advised of the implications of such changes
- Arrange and update artworks of packaging materials of registered products concerned by coordinating with logistics, regulatory affairs, sales and marketing
- Conduct staff training as required by the QMS
- Act as primary quality contact person with third party logistics (3PL) and as qualified person for internal quality compliance matters
- Act as Local Safety Officer (LSO) to be in charge of pharmacovigilance and cos-metovigilance activities
- Manage regulatory projects as assigned
The successful Quality Assurance Supervisor will be confident, proactive and innovations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or Science or any other related field
- Minimum three years quality assurance experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- A few years experiences in pharmacovigilance activities
- Good understanding of GMP regulations, guidelines and policies governing the healthcare industry (pharmaceutical, cosmetic, medical device)
- Extensive working knowledge of GMP regulations and experience with regulatory compliance inspections
- Ability to work independently and good collaboration in a team environment, problem solving and influencing skills
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good command of English
This international innovative medical solutions company is recognised as the leader in their field expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Quality Assurance Supervisor job.
Apply today or call me to discuss the new opportunity.