Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 03 August 2018 2018-08-032018-10-02 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Nurse Director job has just become available at one of the most respected hospitals based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a role for an experienced nurse who would like to develop their career.
About the Nurse Director Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Nurse Director to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to provide solution and ideas for the hospital to improve on their current processes and take it to a higher level.
- Working closely with doctors and partners to develop new system
- Creating new thought leadership ideas
- Responsible for day to day operations of the hospital
- Ensure the quality provided to patient is based on highest standard available
The successful candidate must possess at least 10 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Has experience managing more than one department
- Previously worked in a hospital that has at least 200 beds
- Successful, solid experience in a similar role in a consensus based partnership culture
- A global perspective, with sensitivity to multiple and diverse culture
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader of their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Nurse Director job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.