Head of Facility Management
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 13 July 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Head of Facility Management job has just become available at one of the most respected global Commercial Vehicle Company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Facility Management Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Facility Management Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for facility management of multiple company offices and services stations in Thailand, which including asset management, acquisition, leasing, divestment, property management, Etc. Ensuring that all location well-being have met company and international standard, as well as, developing them.
- Asset Management
- Property planning and reporting
- Site property master plan
- Real estate portfolio analysis
- Own / lease decisions
- Space management
- Application of the Volvo Group Future Workplace
- Constant assessments of properties and compliance issues
- Acquisition, Leasing, Divestment
- Design, Construction, Renovation
- Property Management
- Short Term Maintenance (STM) including preventive and corrective maintenance, on demand
- Service and legal inspections
- Long Term Maintenance (LTM) planning
- Property documentation
- Fulfilment of authority demands and property legislation
- Facility Management
- Office services
- Restaurant & vending
To succeed in this role, you must have knowledge of real estate and facility management, financial control.
- 10 plus year work experience with a minimum of five year experience in real estate and facility management
- Flexible and agile personality (open to new tasks and a pragmatic approach)
- Fluent in written and spoken English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language
- Fluent in written and spoken Thai is preferred to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in Thai
- Decisive, independent, capable of motivating the team, strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to delegate authority. Strong customer focus
- Three to five years in leadership positions, with appropriate skills
- Experience with Investment projects, budgeting and cost follow-up
- Experience purchasing from external services, project management, facility operations and maintenance
- Master’s degree in engineering, business administration or related fields preferred
- Proven track records in international business settings
This international Company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they’ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of Facility Management job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.