Territory Aftermarket Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Huai Khwang
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 04 April 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Territory Aftermarket Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected agriculture firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the Territory Aftermarket Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Territory Aftermarket Manager to develop the after market sales skills and manage the customer satisfaction.
- Manage efforts in developing channel partner's product support capabilities (service advisor, dealer)
- Provide marketing support to ensure product optimisation via customer clinics and assisting with demonstrations and farm shows
- Study and understand the market situation for developing aftermarket strategic plan
- Develop the dealer serviceability (facility, skill of technician, spare part and tool)
- Support the dealer to solving part and service issue
To succeed in the Territory Aftermarket Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with sales teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- University degree in any related fields especially in Mechanical Engineering, Agro-Mechanical Engineering and Agricultural Engineering or etc.
- One to three years customer support experience with customer interaction regarding agricultural machinery products, parts and services
- Field experience with regular customer contact, knowledge of dealer/distribution network, limited geographic area of responsibility and broad product knowledge
- Knowledge of customer support process; has a good understanding of the principles and can independently use the knowledge
- Able to relocate to upcountry as business needs
This international agricultural firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Territory Aftermarket Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.