Technical Support Manager (Building Materials)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 20 March 20181 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Technical Support Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected conglomerate building and construction companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Department Manager, this is a role for a Application Engineer who is a leader in their field.
About the Technical Support Manager (Building Materials) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Technical Support Manager will play a key role in the technical support team's continued development and success in its Bangkok office.
- Drive and seek for new opportunities for wood substitute products and identify customer requirement
- Oversee solution sales specification allocation and support for wood substitute products
- Develop product solution strategies and action plans to achieve the company objectives and goals
- Develop & implement influencer database
To succeed in this Technical Support Manager (Building Materials) role, you will need to ensure product solution offering meets customer satisfaction and maintain relationship with major channels/end users/influencer.
- Master's of Business Administration with engineering background
- Five years’ experience in construction site/sales in construction or building materials and related fields
- At least three years of experience in marketing and sales
- Knowledge of fiber cement/cement/concrete application & quality
- Knowledge of Business Model
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and good-problem solving skills
- Business execution skills
- Leadership skills
- Fluent in English communication (TOEIC required)
This international building and construction materials company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Support Manager (Building Materials) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.