Regional Sales Manager (Construction Machinery)
Salary THB150000 - THB200000 per month + Car Allowance + Bonuses + Group Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Job Ref 1810390/001
Date posted 07 June 2022bangkok sales/sales-product 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 sales Bangkok TH THB 150000 200000 200000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Sales Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global construction machinery company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Regional Sales Manager (Construction Machinery) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad sales and business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
The salary range is 150,000-200,000 THB + car allowance + bonus + group insurance.
- Being in the lead of the overall business in the assigned region for new & used machine sales, service, parts, marketing etc. Driving a sustainable & profitable growth in the assigned countries
- Potentially leading a team of local sales, service and parts specialists in key markets
- Close leadership & sales support of the distribution partners and their branches
- Leading the own team and the dealers‘ sales organisation towards a pro-active, customer centric value selling approach
- Direct hands-on responsibility for machinery sales in the assigned territory
- Being involved in all major business deals with key accounts and keeping our distribution partners engaged in the process
- Negotiations with distribution partners about annual sales targets, discounts, prices and delivery terms
- Coordination and support of the quotation process
- Pro-active support of product launches
- Representing company at tradefairs & customer meetings
- Continuously drive the company market position in all product & customer segments
- Continuous & close observation of market, industry trends and market participants (e.g. competition, channels, customers). Analysing market share developments, customer segments and their needs, as well as buying criteria & decision making processes
- Develop, align & execute the regional business strategy
- Providing short- and long-term market forecasts. Including annual sales budgets
- Strategic & operative planning of sales & marketing activities together with the distribution partner & it's branches
- Preparation of the annual cost budget (e.g. marketing, travelling cost by country)
- Guiding & consulting a network of five to six national distribution partners & their branches
- Build solid relationships within and across the organisation of our business partners
- Prepare & align the annual dealer targets with internal departments and lead the annual meeting on target agreements with the distribution partners
- Improving the efficiency of sales channels (e.g. own team, distribution partners, agents, consultants etc.). E.g. guide our dealers to establish fast & efficient processes and solid structures to support business in their market
- Being a trustworthy partner to stakeholders, dealers and key accounts. Establish a strong and sustainable collaboration with distribution partners with the ambition to become an accepted sparring partner for shareholders and senior management (e.g. commercial aspects, organisation etc.)
- Regular exchange & coordination with service & solutions, finance/controlling, order processing and marketing within the South East Asia & Pacific organisation, but also towards the headquarters in Germany
- Report directly to the Managing Director South East Asia & Pacific based in Singapore
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, technology or similar
- Minimum of 10 years relevant professional experience in a similar industry. Either for an OEM or dealer in road construction machinery
- Five years’ experience in a sales management role being responsible for an area of multiple countries. Ideally for a heavy equipment OEM and with the experience of dealer management
- Motivate people to achieve sales and drive growth
- Develop capability and talent to support the market
- Able to lead cross-cultural teams remotely. Proficient to work with Teams, WhatsApp, and Outlook schedules
- Hands-on, structured, and well organised
- Able to plan and forecast in both short-term and long-term
- Profound knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Able to manage in a matrix organisation
- Be clear and transparent in communication
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate in English language effectively. Other Asian languages are of great advantage
- Hardworking, persistent, committed and goes the extra mile
- Self-confident, proactive, and self-motivated with a strong intrinsic drive for results
- Willingness for intense travel activity of up to 50-70%. Primarily within South East Asia, but also to our factories in Germany and China
This leading company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Sales Manager (Construction Machinery) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Salary: THB100000 - THB130000 per month + Variable bonusLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Manager (Cosmetics) (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the growing beauty consumer based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + bonuses + other allowances + health insurance + provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Head of Technical Sales (SEA) job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global leading company based in Bangkok. This is a role for a Sales Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB150000 - THB200000 per month + bonuses + other allowance + health insuranceLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Sales Director (x1 vacancy) job has arisen in a leading firm in Bangkok.
Salary: THB90000 - THB120000 per month + Incentive + Provident Fund + Allowance + BonusLocation: BangkokDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Commercial Head – Capital and Life Sciences (x 2 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected medical device company brand based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director. This is a role for a Commercial Head – Capital and Life Sciences who is a leader in their field.
Salary: THB100000 - THB150000 per month + Car allowance + Bonus + Group Insurance + Provident fundLocation: Bangkok ProvinceDate posted: 03 June 2022An exciting Distribution Sales Manager job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected global Automation company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, this is a role for a Distributor sales who is a leader in their field.