Sales Manager (Shoes)
Salary THB100000 - THB150000 per month + +Bonus+Insurance+Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 retail Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Sales Manager (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most well-knowm fashion company in Thailand. Responsible for shoes brand and report directly to Sales Director.
About the Sales Manager Role:
Reporting to the Sales Director, he/she will be responsible for Sales Management of products both all over Thailand. The salary range for this role is THB 100k - 150k per month + Bonus + Insurance + Benefits.
- Deal with buyers of all department stores, dealers, and key accounts
- Assist in sales planning and implementing sales management
- Develop seasonal sales promotional strategies/programs to support the Department plan and meet financial targets
- Lead all sales projects, conduct the sales analysis and management reports
- Establish the loss prevention strategy and programs
- Conduct the evaluation of all sales activities
- Conduct sales meeting and training for Promoters and sales staffs
- Manage the sales force to meet the sales target, standard service quality, and maximum productivity
- Communicate, coach, follow up, evaluate and develop the performance of Promoters, Sales Supervisors, and Sales Representatives to be customer-focused, innovative, fast and team-oriented in their work
- Coordinate with all departments to ensure smooth and effective implementation of all sales tasks and related functions
- Recommend department investments to ensure that smart risks are being taken, basic businesses are protected and financial targets are met
- Identify business opportunities and risks in-season through analysing sales performance and gathering marketplace information
- Use own understanding of the market and commercial skills to gain advantage from opportunities and develop solutions to potential problems
- Propose the idea for future sales strategies in-season and provide appropriate and timely direction to the cross-functional team in order to react quickly to customers and business opportunities
- Report the sales performance to Sales Director with recommendations for the improvement to ensure all operations are in line with the Management direction
To succeed in this role, you must have strong computer literacy and reporting skills.
- Thai national due to nature of business
- University graduate
- Min. five years of sales management experience with strong presentation and communication skills, one to three year of which in the managerial level is required
- Initiative, dynamic, proactive and highly committed with well-organised and hard-working style
- Strong ability to train, coach and motivate all sales staff
- Well mature, good human relations and strong leadership
- Good at problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Good English communication skill will be an advantage
- Own transportation is a must
This fashion apparel company has different brands in their portfolio. The company exists for over 50 years and keeps on growing and expanding. Expansion not only happens in Thailand but also to other South East Asian countries. The company, principally family owned, is committed to combine entrepreneurial vision with a high standard of professionalism in order to deliver quality products and meet the dynamics of change.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is Brand Manager - Fashion is the role for you.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551