Retail Manager (Luxury)
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + +Commission+Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2020-01-12 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Retail Manager (x1 vacancy) job is now available in a leading luxury group in Bangkok. You will lead all sales and operation activities and manage team. You will also be in charge of overall sales and operational management.
About the Retail Manager Role:
Lead and develop your team to deliver excellent customer service, meet operational standard, and achieve sales target on daily, monthly, and yearly targets. To build high performing team and to reach business goals. The salary range for this role is THB80k - 120k per month + Commission + Insurance.
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing business plans covering sales, revenue, and meeting agreed targets on sales and gross profit
- Actively participating in planning of forecasts for each brand/ product (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort)
- Personally observe the performance of sales associates on the sales floor on a regular basis
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications e.g. quarterly performance appraisal
- Work closely with Operations Team to optimise inventory level
- Ensure that all incoming goods are receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure
- Assist and support all in-house promotional activities
- Participate and render support to all promotional activities when required
- Ensure all policies and procedures are strictly adhered to
- Responsible for the training and setting direction for the sales team
- Provide coaching, counselling, and disciplining sales staff so that the customer service level set is met: communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
- Handles all staff counselling and grievances
- Provide guidance to staff
To succeed in the role, you must be able to work well under pressure and can handle with tough situation.
- Five years of retail experience, with at least three years of managerial experience
- Experience in fashion or luxury retail
- Good logic with strong analytic skills
- Strong operational & sales skills
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Pro-active and outgoing, self-initiative; ability to deal with crisis situations
- Self-motivated, presentable, well-organised with good interpersonal skills
- Maintain good professional working relationship with internal/external parties
This leading luxury retailer has been operating for many years. With their professional service, the company has been growing and has provided attractive benefits to their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the career challenge and advancement, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Luxury Retail) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551