Sales Manager (Real estate - Land project)
Salary THB50000 - THB100000 per month + commission + provident fund + insurance
Consultant Nopparat Srisawat
Date posted 21 October 20192019-10-21 2019-12-20 property-and-housing Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 50000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding real estate sales agent is looking for a talented Sales Manager (Real Estate – Land project) (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok. In this job, your main responsibility is to make suggestion on the sales process to achieve optimum sales results.
About the Sales Manager (Real Estate – Land project) Role:
Reporting to Head of Investment & land, you will be responsible for land projects. You will provide strategic advice and consult to the clients and also participate in the event in order to lead team to deliver world-class end-to-end service to customers, ensuring smooth customer experience in every step of buying process.
The salary range for this role is THB50k – 100k per month + commission + provident fund + insurance.
- Establish overall sales strategy and yearly/monthly sales plan based on Executive Management’s direction. From time to time make suggestion on sales process to achieve optimum sales results
- Participate in Sales Event and lead team in follow-up with prospective clients gained from sales event
- Regular contact with customers to enhance and maintain relationship, get customer feedback and give suggestion to improve overall customer experience
- Coach/develop sales team on selling & service skills, personality, and drive sales to achieve the sales target
- Prepare sales report for presentation to Management Team and provide recommendations on sales strategy as necessary
- Other duties as assigned by Head of Investment & land
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to drive yourself and team effectively and co-operatively with Head of Investment & land.
- Bachelor’s Degree or other related field
- Thai Male / Female, with age between 30 - 35 years old
- Five -10 years' experience in sales function of real estate developer, or related business
- Pleasant personality, good human relation and a team player
- Good service-mind, presentation, communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
- Be able to work under pressure
This company is an international real estate agent. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determine and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Real Estate – land project) job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551