Travel Retail Manager
Salary THB80000 - THB120000 per month + + Allowance + Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 20 September 20192019-09-20 2019-11-19 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Salary Field: THB80k - 120k per month + Allowance + Benefits A rapidly expanding Retail company is looking for Travel Retail Manager (x1 vacancy) to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all sales activities.
About the Travel Retail Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for business development, reporting directly to Travel Retail Director. The salary range for this role is THB 80k - 120k + Allowance + Benefits
- Assist Global Travel Retail Director to define short-term and long-run strategy, business development, key account management and relevant marketing/commercial levers to expand Travel Retail market share within the country
- Take lead in the negotiation of terms and brands’ placement with management
- Formulate promotion strategies and action plans and maintain strong relationship with travel retailers through good communication
- Involved in pricing strategy for each account in line with guidelines
- Ensure the image adheres to brand guidelines and monitor the merchandising, assortments and planograms are respected in the different locations
- Conduct regular Travel Retail sales and business reviews to evaluate performance, propose action plans to ensure targets
- In charge of sales results analysis, product assortments, product mix, on-site product education for respective retailers to achieve retail sales target
- Work closely with various internal departments to meet the needs of the retailers and to ensure the smooth running of the accounts
- Ad hoc assignment by supervisor
To succeed in this Travel Retail Manager job, you will need to have ability to work effectively and co-operatively with Travel Retail Director and team.
- Over five years' relevant working experience with proven sales record in the country
- Prior experience in Business Development and/or Account Management in beauty and skin care industry, especially in Travel Retail field can be considered
- Excellent self-driven spirit, team player and also can work independently
- Willing to travel at a minimum of 40% of the time
- Business acumen, analytical mind with proven strong skills in Excel and PPT
- Proven account management and negotiating skills
- Good communication skills and highly adaptable to different cultures
- Able to prioritise numerous tasks and work under pressure and within deadlines
- Strong command of oral and written in English
This Duty-Free retail stores is in over 22 countries, with almost 200 placements worldwide. Our products can be found in airports such as New York, Paris, Tokyo, Bali, Hong Kong, London, Sydney, Seoul, and more than 40 other cities worldwide.
If you are driven, determined and want to take next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Travel Retail Manager job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551