Retail Manager - Luxury Products
Salary THB125000 - THB150000 per annum + Commission + Provident Fund + Allowance + Medical Insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Charlotte Jacobs
Date posted 26 August 20192019-08-27 2019-10-25 retail Bangkok TH THB 125000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Retail Manager (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the most respected beauty firms. Reporting directly to the Area Manager, this is a role for a sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Retail Manager - Luxury Products Role:
In this role you will be responsible to set sales targets at POS level aligned with the brand ambition in growth, market share & market ratio. You will need to lead and motivate the field sales team to achieve sales targets & provide excellent service.
The salary range for this role is THB125k - 175k per month + Commission + Provident Fund + Allowance + Insurance.
- Develop and implement action plans and strategies to achieve sales targets
- Provide sales reports and franchise analysis, field team KPIs & productivity reports with recommendations for management review
- Ensure BAs adherence to brand’s policies and grooming guidelines
- Participate in recruitment of beauty advisers, counter coaching & developing BAs to ensure the achievement of productivity and sales targets
- Regular store visit & present in field, ensure operation is smooth & effective
- Monitor brand(s) assortment, management of stocks & SLOB, OOS tracking
- Develop incentive scheme to motivate the field sales team to achieve sales targets
- Respect of brand merchandising guideline & marketing plan
- Store level negotiation on additional generic space to increase share of voice
- Manage store manager / team leader relationships
To succeed in the Retail Manager job, you will need to be passionate about beauty and luxury industry and have prior experience in strategic planning to achieve sales targets & KPIs.
- Strong business sense with analytical & problem solving skills
- People management & excellent relationship management skills
- Proactive, dynamic team player and able to work under pressure in fast paced working environment and meet deadlines
- Experience managing, motivating and inspiring field team
- Fluent in English
- 60% time spend in the field
- Based in Thailand, entails interstates & overseas travelling
This international beauty and luxury company is leader in their field of expertise. Thailand is their key market with great potential ahead. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551