Assistant of Sales Director
Salary THB100000 - THB120000 per month + Commission + Medical Insurance
Consultant Chonnikarn Kittimongkol
Date posted 19 April 20192019-04-19 2019-06-18 real-estate-and-property Bangkok TH THB 100000 120000 120000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Assistant of Sales Director (x 1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the well-known real estate company in Thailand. Reporting directly to the Sales Director and CEO, this is the role for Sales person who is a leader in their field. The salary range for this role is THB100k to THB120k + Commission + Medical Insurance.
About the Assistant of Sales Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for profit and loss of the project(s) assigned. You will also manage the sales team and work closely with Project Manager.
- Devise strategic marketing and sales direction for project(s) under responsibility to ensure greatest strategic advantage possible
- Work with Project CEO to ensure project(s) profit and loss, to manage selling price and sales and marketing cost to achieve maximum return on investment for company
- Prepare, propose, and manage budget related to sales and marketing, proposing adjustments as necessary to GM of sales and marketing
- Monitor implementation and execution of all sales and marketing activities related to project(s), provide suggestions for adjustments and improvements as necessary
- Lead and manage a high-performing sales and marketing team
- Based on Market trends, advise on project positioning, initial price setting, and provide suggestions on product type ratio
- Work closely with Project CEO and project team to stay up-to-date on project progress, adjust marketing strategy and sales strategy accordingly
To succeed in the Assistant of Sales Director, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Marketing team, Project CEO and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Management, Economics, Real Estate or related fields
- Eight years’ experience in real estate sales, marketing or related functions
- Proven track record in sales and marketing management in real estate projects in Thailand. Demonstrated ability to drive project profitability consistently achieving or exceeding targets
- High achievement drive and leadership skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Fluent in English, ability to converse in Mandarin is a plus
- This position is reserved for Thai nationality only due to the nature of the business
This well-known Thai developer has become successful in the real estate industry, they have won many property design and development awards from various renowned organisations both national and regional levels. With new luxury projects located in Bangkok and outside of Bangkok, they have planned to continue expanding their business with quality and splendid design.
If you are driven, determined and want to take next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression await the right person in this exciting Assistant of Sales Director position.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551