Store Manager - Luxury Fashion
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Incentive + Commission + Bonuses +Insurance
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Store Manager - Luxury Fashion job (x1 vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected luxury retail firms based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the main office, this is a role for a Store Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Store Manager - Luxury Fashion:
As the Store Manager, you will maintain high energy on sales floor and motivate and ensure the team is aligned with business objective and able to reach the sales target by taking necessary actions.
Salary range: THB 80K – 100K per month + incentive + bonus + provident fund + group insurance.
- Monitor the sales performance and improving store KPIs (eg. conversion rate, UPT, SPT)
- Responsible for all daily, weekly and monthly reports for sales analysis and provide market information (eg. mall activities and competitors movement)
- Provide feedback on merchandises to ensure sufficient stock level and right merchandises in store and participate in seasonal product training and conduct training to the sales team afterwards
- Enhance team’s customer service by providing training/coaching in store so to cultivate continuous learning environment to identify top talents and see through the development plan
- Support Store Manager with roster planning according to company policy and business requirements
- Work with store keeper to ensure efficient stock management with correct display and price tag and key stakeholder for planning and execution of stock take to minimise stock loss and damage
- Monitor the cashiering flow to make sure the transactions process is correct and efficient
- Liaise with Marketing team and clientele activities initiatives and leading member in execution
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent leadership and team management skills to handle and control challenging situations.
- At least five years of store management experience in luxury retail industry
- Highly self-motivated and independent to work under pressure
- Sales-driven and result-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must be able to work retail shift hours including weekends & public holidays
An Italian luxury fashion house brand who is focusing on producing ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, fragrances, eye wears, timepieces, fur and accessories. Well-established brand for almost 100 years and growing their business with over 200+ shops around the world.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Store Manager - Luxury Fashion is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551