Boutique Manager - Luxury Fashion
Salary Pool commission + Provident fund + Group insurance
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 15 March 2019 2019-03-152019-05-14 retail Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Boutique manager job (1x vacancy) has just become available at one of the most respected luxury retail brand based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the main office, this is a role for a Boutique manager who is a leader in their field.
About Boutique Manager - Luxury Fashion
This person will play an important role in inspiring and managing the boutique team to achieve the mission of the brand. Responsible for executing the brand difference in the boutique and demonstrating Retail Leadership. She or he acts as a business partner to bridge the needs in the boutique and office.
Salary range: THB100K - 150K per month + pool commission + provident fund + group insurance.
- Uphold the image of the brand (Visual Merchandising +Boutique Maintenance + Grooming)
- Leadership and Management
- Build a Client-centric Boutique team
- Properly manage Merchandise & Inventory
- Operations Management
- Fostering Close Partnerships
To succeed in the Boutique Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have a bachelor degree.
- Bachelor degree as minimum
- Minimum five years' experience in managing a team of 10+ people
- Fluent English and Thai language as native, Mandarin is a plus
- Experience in luxury fashion is strong advantage
- Leadership and management skill
- Service mind set
- Passion in luxury fashion and strive for excellence and eyes for details
- Good analytical skills
- Understand and synthesise business and marketing intelligence
- Develop clear and challenging but achievable goals and maintain commitment to goals even in difficult situations
- Functional competencies: leadership and management / Image and Merchandising / Customer Service / Operations Management / Business Acumen / Learning Agility
One of the global brand luxury fashion leaders, that specialises in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, and fashion accessories.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Boutique Manager - Luxury Fashion is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551