Sales Manager (Luxury Retail)
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Excellent Benefits
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Pasakorn Suparpornhemin
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-05-13 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A luxury retailer is recruiting a Sales Manager (x1 vacancy) in Bangkok to join their team. In this Sales Manager job, you will lead the team of sales and support marketing to manage the stores for sales and operational plan.
About the Sales Manager (Luxury Retail) Role:
As the Sales Manager (Luxury Retail), you will lead all sales and operation activities and manage teams across region. You will be in charge of overall sales and operational management.
Salary range: THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Excellent Benefits
- Manage sales team, developing business plans covering sales, revenue and meeting agreed targets on sales and gross profit
- Supervise all staff, direct their efforts towards meeting prescribed sales target
- Actively participate in planning of forecasts for each brand/product (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, promotional strategy and sales effort)
- Observe the performance of sales associates on the sales floor on a regular basis
- Monitor performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications eg. quarterly performance appraisal
- Work closely with operations team to optimise inventory level
- Ensure that all incoming goods are receipted and managed appropriately according to company procedure
- Assist and support all in-house promotional activities
- Participate and render support to all promotional activities when required
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Luxury Retail) role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the sales and operations team.
- Five years of retail experience, with at least three years of managerial experience
- Experience in fashion or luxury retail
- Good logic with strong analytic skills
- Strong operational & sales skills
- Work well under pressure and can handle with tough situation
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Pro-active and outgoing, self-initiative; ability to deal with crisis situations
- Self-motivated, presentable, well-organised with good interpersonal skills
- Maintain good professional working relationship with internal/external parties
This leading luxury retailer has been operating for many years. With their professional service, the company has been growing and has provided attractive benefits to their employees.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the career challenge and advancement, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Luxury Retail) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551