Assistant Boutique Manager - Luxury Fashion
Salary THB60000 - THB80000 per month + Commission + Group Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 retail Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Assistant Boutique Manager job (vacancy x1) has just become available at one of the global brand luxury fashion companies based in Thailand. This is a role for an Assistant Boutique Manager who is passionate in their field.
About Assistant Boutique Manager - Luxury Fashion
This person will play an important role in inspiring and managing the boutique team to achieve the mission of the brand. The Assistant Boutique Manager (vacancy x1) will be the primary driver of effective day-to-day operations in the boutique, as to reach service destination as planned.
The salary range for this role is THB60K - 80K per month + commission + Provident Fund + group insurance.
- Dedicate to inspiring and managing the boutique team
- Uphold the image of the brand (Visual Merchandising + Boutique Quality Maintenance and Staff grooming)
- Manage and inspire the boutique team
- Build a client centric Boutique team
- Manage Merchandising & Inventory
- Effectively manage day-to-day Operations
To succeed in the Assistant Boutique Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have a minimum of three years' experience in managing a team of 10+ people.
- Bachelor degree as minimum
- Minimum three years' experience in managing a team of 10+ people
- Fluent English and Thai language as native, Mandarin is a plus
- Experience in luxury fashion is strong advantage
- Leadership and management skill
- Service mind set
- Passion in luxury fashion and strive for excellence and eyes for details
- Good analytical skills
- Understand and synthesise business and marketing intelligence
- Develop clear and challenging but achievable goals and maintain commitment to goals even in difficult situations
- Able to withstand retail working hours and work on weekends and public holidays
One of the global brand luxury fashion companies, that specialises in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, and fashion accessories.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Assistant Boutique Manager - Luxury Fashion is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551