Retail Manager - Luxury Fragrance & Beauty
Salary Group Insurance + Provident Fund
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 28 February 2019 2019-02-282019-04-29 retail Bangkok Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Retail Manager job (vacancy x1) has just become available at a renowned global luxury retailer based in Thailand. Reporting directly to the General manager, this is a role for a retail manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Retail Manager – Beauty & Skincare Role:
The company is a renowned global luxury retailer, is looking for a strong leadership as Retail Manager (vacancy x1) – Fragrance & Beauty products, to responsible for managing effective operation of local counters, drive the sales in both counters and Retail events, execute plan to achieve good CRM KPI and assisting General manager for managing trade relationship with department stores in new opening, renovation of existing counters, trade terms agreement, and retail events.
The salary range for this role is THB100K - 150K per month + Provident Fund + Group Insurance.
- Visual Merchandising, Boutique Quality Maintenance, Grooming and Retail Event Management
- Leadership, Management and Development to the staffs
- Deliver Excellent Service
- Sales & KPI Management
- Inventory Management
- Operation Management
- Marketing Intelligence
- Trade Relationship Management
- Team work and Partnership
To succeed in the Retail Manager Role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have a Bachelor degree in a relevant course.
- Male / Female with Thai native communications required
- Bachelor degree as minimum requirement
- Retail and luxury background is advantaged
- Minimum of five years' experience in people management with last 2 years is managing the team of 10 persons and more
- Result-oriented, problem solving, effective delegation, resourceful and curious, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, collaborative and good negotiation skill
- Strong leadership skills including empathy, coaching and motivating skill
- Strong customer service mind set
- Planning and organising skills, multitasking
- Fluent English and good computer skills
Global high fashion company that specialises in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods, and fashion accessories.
If you are determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a solid and dynamic team working company that values in experiences and people that you will definitely enjoy the exciting journeys.
Apply now to discuss further on this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551