Assistant Store Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 04 February 2019 2019-02-042019-03-16 retail Bangkok TH THB 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Thailand and internationally, this global leader within the fashion and leather goods world is recruiting an Assistant Store Manager to join their division in Thailand.
About Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Fashion Role:
You will manage and coach your team into building sustainable Client relationships, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the company's promise. As an Assistant Store Manager, you will be an ambassador of the brand. You will lead and develop the store team through inspiring hands-on management and coaching. You will strive to identify business opportunities and implement the related actions in order to ensure the achievement of your store’s goals. You will be directly accountable for developing the business and monitoring your store’s operations and budget.
Team Management and Development:
- Develop Managers to ensure their teams deliver the company promise to every client, through demonstrating and modeling
- Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, and those of their team, partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans
- Organise the team in an efficient manner according to business needs and delegate responsibility
- Translate strategic and business goals into concrete and individual actions and objectives
- Set achievable yet challenging team and individual targets for the store; assess, monitor and manage performance to ensure these goals are achieved
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive work environment, empower the team, encourage innovative solutions
- Manage and coach Managers into managing and developing their own team
Client and Business Development:
- Lead and develop the business of the store, by cultivating a comprehensive and strategic understanding of it and relating to all relevant stakeholders
- Maximise the potential of all product categories and universes carried in the store, capitalising on all available support (visual merchandising, training, clientele, events, country office team etc.) and fostering synergies between categories
- Build a loyal clientele, leveraging all clientele tools
- Establish a client centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of customer experience and achieve client repurchase objectives
- Be the voice of the store in your country by understanding business and local market to suggest actions and recommendations
- Act as a Brand ambassador in your local market, by proactively representing the Brand in relevant local activities (networking, PR)
- Be aware of the competitive landscape and market trends
- In multi-store markets, develop relationships with surrounding Store Manager to optimise business opportunities and client experience
- Role model on selling and floor management
- Lead by example on the floor, understand the client's needs, identify potential areas of improvement and cultivate a feel for the market trends
- Ensure business opportunities are maximised through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support as well as ensuring company Promise standards are achieved
- Provide consistent and qualitative feedback, coach the team on the spot and coach your team supervisor into coaching their own teams
- Ensure policies, standards and company procedures are communicated and implemented
- Monitor store controllable expenses, supervise loss, asset protection and risk management and be accountable for inventory management
- Minimum eight years' experience in luxury fashion or retail business in customer service/relation or sales (preferable)
- Great personality, service-minded, good attitude, active, strong leadership, great in people management and passionate in fashion
The company is an Italian luxury brand of fashion and leather goods, which was found almost 100 years. Operating now around 300 stores worldwide and still growing business as one of the highest selling of Italian brand.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Assistant Store Manager - Luxury Fashion is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551