Sales Manager - Clinical Diagnostics
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Napa-on Ounban
Date posted 18 January 2019 2019-01-182019-03-05 pharmaceuticals Bangkok TH THB 100000 150000 150000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading international diagnostics business is seeking a hogh-calibre Sales Manager in Bangkok to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Sales Manager (Medical Device - Clinical Diagnostic) Role:
As the Sales Manager (Medical Device - Clinical Diagnostic), you will ensure budgeted annual sales, profit and expense objectives are met for the group’s business. You will also lead and motivate the sales team to meet agreed targets and objectives.
- Lead and motivate the sales team to meet agreed targets and objectives
- Establish and achieve annual sales and profit plan
- Forecast, monitor and control selling
- Maintain contact with key opinion leaders and key customers
- Assist sales staff in developing high potential customers
- Work with Marketing Manager to prepare marketing strategy and policy and a consolidated sales & marketing plan
- Manage the recruitment, training, supervision, remuneration and separation of staff
- Ensure the company commitment to customer satisfaction is achieved and constantly improved
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Medical Device - Clinical Diagnostic) role, you will need to develop and implement a sales plan, based on the agreed budget and work closely with other managers.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Degree in Science related subject (medical or life science)
- Minimum eight years proven successful experience in sales and marketing in the clinical diagnostics industry
- Proven managerial/business unit experience
- Strong leadership and team building skills
- Positive, proactive approach to getting things done
- Proven ability to develop people
- Fluent in Thai and English to communicate effectively with stakeholders involved that will speak and read in the language.
The company is much more than a medical device and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of sales management and enjoy working with a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Sales Manager (Medical Device - Clinical Diagnostic) job.
Apply now for this great opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551