Salary Seasonal Bonus and Incentive
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 25 December 2018 2018-12-252019-02-23 retail Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This Store Manager will be responsible for all store aspects and will ensure operations run smoothly and properly at all times according to the company principles and guidelines with honesty and integrity.
About the Store Manager Role:
As the Store Manager, you will maintain high energy on sales floor and motivate and ensure the team is aligned with business objective and able to reach the sales target by taking necessary actions.
- Monitor the sales performance and improving store KPIs (eg. conversion rate, UPT, SPT)
- Responsible for all daily, weekly and monthly reports for sales analysis and provide market information (eg. mall activities and competitors movement)
- Provide feedback on merchandises to ensure sufficient stock level and right merchandises in store and participate in seasonal product training and conduct trainings to the sales team afterwards
- Enhance team’s customer service by providing training/coaching in store so to cultivate continuous learning environment to identify top talents and see through the development plan
- Support Store Manager with roster planning according to company policy and business requirements
- Work with store keeper to ensure efficient stock management with correct display and price tag and key stakeholder for planning and execution of stock take to minimise stock loss and damage
- Monitor the cashiering flow to make sure the transactions process is correct and efficient
To succeed in this role, you will need to have excellent leadership and team management skills to handle and control challenging situations.
- At least four years of store management experience in luxury retail industry
- Highly self-motivated and independent to work under pressure
- Sales-driven and result-oriented with strong analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with excellent command of spoken and written English
- Must be able to work retail shift hours including weekends & public holidays
The is the new luxury, authentic and unconventional company; a style that expresses new forms of elegance, presenting itself as a modern classicism, based on superior sartorial content and creativity.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, this Store Manager - Luxury Fashion is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551