Sales Manager (Chemical Construction)
Salary THB80000 - THB100000 per month + Attractive Package
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 25 December 2018 2018-12-252019-02-23 sales Bangkok TH THB 80000 100000 100000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An excellent Sales Manager job in Bangkok has just arisen at one of the world's leading chemical companies. Your main responsibility is to implement aggressive sales strategies and manage sales to achieve company's targets.
About the Sales Manager (Chemical Construction) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for formulating and implementing strategies for aggressive and profitable sales growth and technical support. You will also need to identify new markets, make and implement entry and growth strategies.
- Making aggressive sales strategies and manage sales to achieve targets
- Make and implement pricing strategies to meet with profit targets
- Identify target customers for selling CS products in target markets (waterproofing, performance flooring, grouts, repairs and etc.) set market share targets and achieve them with the help of own team and support groups in regional business unit based in Singapore
- Identify new markets, make and implement entry and growth strategies
- Provide visible leadership by managing selected key accounts, leading the new technology sales, support own teams when needed in sales processes and lead the negotiation teams in major negotiations
- Be the ambassador of the company in the construction industry; represent the company in various trade forums, customer groups, influencers groups and government run standard making bodies
- Internal liaison with technical, marketing, key account management and functional teams
To succeed in the Sales Manager (Chemical Construction) job, you will need to have the ability to manage the productivity of the team by setting target markets, products, customers, profitability and the product mix.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineer or related Engineering field
- Minimum ten years' experience in concrete or construction industry
- Technically competent with professional & business skills in MNC environment
- Good command of English, both speaking and writing due to nature of business
- Good computer skills (MS Office - Words, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Possess skills of interpersonal, organisational and problem solving and presentation
This international chemical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Chemical Construction) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551