Salary THB60000 - THB70000 per annum
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 11 December 2018 2018-12-112019-02-09 building-and-construction 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th https://www.robertwalters.co.th/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A rapidly expanding building and construction company is looking for a talented Sales Manager in Bangkok to take on a challenging sales role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for expanding the new product.
About the Sales Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with contractors and achieving sales and company targets. You will also take the lead in providing direction to your team members and developing new markets.
- Monitor the market and provide market intelligence (trends, competitors, customer pain points, etc.) to Senior Sales Manager
- Monitor entire project pipeline and manage team performance
- Lead and chair weekly sales meeting of projects
- Monthly and quarterly project forecast discussion with CS, Assistant Sales Manager (Interior Designer Team) and Distributor Team
- Set individual KPI for General Contractor Team
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organisational sales goals and revenues in line with specification strategy and converting specification into sales and substitution of competitors' specifications
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to problem solve and manage a team.
- Five years' experience in sales focusing on building and construction industry
- Experience in project sales, dealer/distributor management is a plus
- Experience managing a team is preferred
- Good command of verbal and written English
This international building and construction firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sale Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.