Salary + Bonus and Incentive
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Natthaphas Phatthanathien
Date posted 29 November 2018 2018-11-292019-01-28 retail 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Store Manager job based in Bangkok has just become available at a global luxury fashion company.
About the Store Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will take ownership in leading and coaching your team, build client relationships, proactively foster the achievement of sales goals and ensure that the highest level of client experience is delivered. You will also recruit and build highly-motivated teams, developing them to the next level and securing succession plans, and establish a client-centric mindset to ensure the delivery of the highest level of client experience and proactively handle client-related situations.
- Ensure that your team delivers the brand’s promise to every client by demonstrating and modelling the brand’s attitudes, supporting them with consistent coaching and identifying their development and training needs
- Set individual and team goals: proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers
- Proactively provide the country office with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team
- Put in place action plans to boost the business and maximise product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clientele, training and team animation
- Act as a role model and demonstrate sales leadership to the team, supporting them with their own sales, fostering cross-selling and client repurchase
- Support the product category business, convey enthusiasm and passion via team animations, morning briefings, share information and mentoring, improve operations, define and implement action plans to drive sales
- Support the operations team in inventory management, and support the Store Manager in staff planning (workforce management)
To succeed in the Store Manager - Luxury Fashion job, you will need to be sales-driven, detail oriented and have a good understanding of new digital media and applications to communicate with your clients.
- A minimum of eight years experience in a sales environment within the fashion industry
- Excellent management and leadership skills
- Responsible, take ownership and have a professional attitude
- Overseas exposure is a plus
One of the global leading Italian luxury fashion house, specialising in leather handbags, travel accessories, shoes, ready-to-wear, perfumes and other fashion accessories. There are few brands and 10+ stores in Thailand expansion.
If you have a passion for luxury fashion with a good commercial sense and would like to invest and grow in a stable environment, the role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.