Salary THB70000 - THB100000 per month
Consultant Tanawat Kaewkumpolkul
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 engineering 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Sales Director job has just become available at one of the most respected equipments and machneries firms based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a Sales Director who is a leader in their field.
About the Global Head of Marketing Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, responsible for the sales target. You will also take the lead providing direction to all sales and marketing-related activities.
- Responsible for the sales targets in defined sales area
- Responsible for sales strategies starting from strategy development until implementation and contributes to a sustainable success of company
- Closely cooperate with the other business departments and ensure smooth communication between them
- Maintain and further improve the strong reputation of the company brand in the market
- Lead respective sales team to drive results with high focus on new customer development, inquiry and quotation follow up as well as order intake results
- Develop each team member to become more professional towards the customer and customer oriented
- Coordinates brand and market communications with advertising, promotions and online/offline champion.
- Focus on sales management, product and price management, distribution channel management
- Own and drive new sales performance, maximising productivity, customer loyalty, balancing market share and profit situation of new sales business
- Ensures that the sales team’s data entries into the CRM systems are done correctly and will be regularly checked and followed-up upon.
- Major in Economics or Business , MBA and mechanical engineering is preferable
- Excellent in strategic planning, target setting, forecasting, decision making and demand/risk managing experience and skills
- At least 10 years' industry sales experience, especially in active selling
- At least seven years' professional team management experience
- At least five years' experiences in project management
- Good computer operation skill, especially on M.S. office word, excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in Thai and English due to the nature of the company
- Sound marketing knowledge
This international Equipments and Machineries firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they‟ve won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Director job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.