Business Unit Director
Consultant KokYoon Ho
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132019-01-01 pharmaceuticals 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
A leading pharmaceutical company is looking for a Business Unit Director in Bangkok to develop and manage the business relationship with clients in the pharmaceutical field.
About the Business Unit Director Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy. As the Business Unit Head you will be responsible to communicate across divisions to align and update on the respective commercial strategies/ tactics partnership.
- Design the sales and marketing strategy
- Cross functional coordination to ensure company capability is in line with long-term portfolio strategy
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the health provision environment
- Continually strive for competitive advantage, both current and future; build an in-depth knowledge of customer, competitor and market
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work independently as well as a team in promoting the company’s products.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in pharmaceutical sales and/or Key Account Management with strong exposure in multinational companies
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good business acumen
- Successful record of contribution and/or P&L responsibility
This leading international pharmaceutical company has an approximately 100 000 associates in 140 countries worldwide. They offer competitive benefits as well as committed to rewarding the people who invest ideas and work in the company.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Unit Director job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.