Sales Manager (Industrial Paint)
Salary Excellent Package
Location Chonburi ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 29 October 2018 2018-10-292018-12-28 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international paint business is seeking a high-calibre Sales Manager in Chonburi to support a large, complex business unit with Thailand area.
About the Sales Manager (Industrial Paint) Role:
Reporting to the Division Manager, you will be responsible for business planning and sales strategy to achieve sales and profit targets. As the Sales Manager, you have to manage the sales team and expand company's market.
- Manage sales team
- Responsible for business planning and sales strategy to achieve sales and profit targets
- Expand the markets and keep relationship with existing clients and distributors
- Implement customer incentive plans
- Implement sales campaigns
To succeed in the Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to determine customers' needs and desires and able to implement the right sales strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineer, Chemist, Chemical Engineer or related field
- At least five to ten years' experience in sales management, manufacturing management; preferably in paint business
- Self-motivated, good personality with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes and SAP
- Owns driving license
The successful Sales Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and the good training.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager (Industrial Paint) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.