Technical Sales - Automotive Industry/Metal Processing
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Nitipat Saengdaochai
Date posted 01 November 2018 2018-11-012018-12-21 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.th
An exciting Technical Sales - Automotive Industry/Metal Processing job has just become available at one of the most respected global manufacturing companies based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for a technical sales person who is a leader in their field.
About the Technical Sales - Automotive Industry/Metal Processing Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Technical Sales to redevelop machinery for automotive market in Thailand.
- Introduce, promote and sell machinery to the automotive/metal industry
- Territory sales activities for automotive OEM, Tier 1, Tier 2 by providing high-technology production processes from European machinery key suppliers
- Technical and commercial project management from first acquisition of dedicated customers leading over into key customers opportunity management
- Customer relationship management & strategic customer development to increase the sales of new production technologies
- Maintain & create mutually beneficial relationships to guide and nurture our customers and their requirements
- Provide sales forecasts and analysis
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of metal processing and automotive industry in Thailand.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of three years work experience in machinery sales of technical products for industrial customers
- Well-established network in Thailand’s Japanese dominated automotive supply chain
- Proven sales records in metal processing machinery for production of components of commercial passenger vehicles
- Production process know-how in power-train or drive-train components or related assembly groups
- First contact points with e-mobility approach in automotive business
- Self-motivated, team spirited & proactive with initiative to take the lead
- Able to travel countrywide as well as overseas
- Excellent command of English & good computer skills
- Excellent communication, presentation & negotiation skills
- Experience with Japanese business culture; Japanese language skills are a bonus
- Your own transpiration is required
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in the exciting Technical Sales - Automotive Industry/Metal Processing job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.