Sales Manager - Department (Oil & Gas)
Salary Attractive Package
Location Bangkok ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Nitipat Saengdaochai
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-12-08 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
A leading company of products, solutions and services for industrial process measurement and automation is seeking a Sales Manager based in Bangkok, Thailand to support a large, complex business unit with regional remit.
About the Sales Manager - Department (Oil & Gas) Role:
Reporting to the Country Sales Manager, you will lead sales team and manage sales force in achieving their goals and policies are achieved.
- Guide effective the outside sales force in achieving their goals and policies are achieved; also has a sales target as a Sales Engineer
- Provide assistance to a Country Sales Manager to help achievement on the sales target, as well as ensure efficient sales activities
- Sell products, solutions and services; and to be a consulting business partner to customers to determine current and future needs; people in this position become technically competent with the application of products and solutions, and gain a general understanding of process conditions
- Help customers by providing the correct solutions to their problems; being a problem-solver, a trusted advisor, and a technical expert in applying our products; and being a liaison between the customer and the company; build relationships and rapport with customers (they become more than just a point of contact); and also understand the customer’s processes
- Preserve & take care key account customers and expand the market share and build up the best customer relationship
- Responsible for leading, coaching and enabling the sales team to ensure that targets and budgets are achieved
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of market of business oil & gas and EPC.
- Thai nationality due to the nature of the business
- Good command in English (written, spoken, listen) due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering of Instrumentation, Control & Instrumentation; Master's degree in MBA or Marketing as preferred
- People who's knowledge the market of business oil & gas and EPC will an advantage
- At least ten years' experience in technical sales preferably within the instrument process industry
- At least three years' experience in managerial level
- Proficient knowledge in instruments especially products and solutions
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Note and SAP
- Have a good understanding of general process operations (eg. recognise limitations of technologies, recognise competitive limitations, and recognise potential problems at a customer’s plant)
- Recognise sales opportunities beyond what the customer called you out for
- Good leadership, conceptual & analytical thinking and innovative skills
- Have pleasant personality and appearance, the ability to communicate well with people and problem solving skills are highly valued
- Strong sales, negotiation skill and customer orientation
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager - Department (Oil & Gas) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.