Sales Manager – Department (Oil & Gas)
Consultant Nitipat Saengdaochai
Date posted 13 November 2018 2018-11-132018-12-07 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A leading Company of products, solutions and services for industrial process measurement and automation. Seeking for Sales Manager in Depart Oil & Gas base in Bangkok, Thailand to support a large, complex business unit with regional remit.
About the Sale Manager - Division (Oil & Gas) Role:
Reporting to Country Sales Manager, you will lead sales team and manage sales force in achieving their goals and policies are achieved.
• Guide effective the outside sales force in achieving their goals and policies are achieved. Also has a sales target as a sales engineer
• Provide assistance to a Country Sales Manager to help achievement on the sales target, as well as ensure efficient sales activities
• Sell products, solutions and services; and to be a consulting business partner to customers to determine current and future needs. People in this position become technically competent with the application of products and solutions, and gain a general understanding of process conditions
• Help customers by providing the correct solutions to their problems; being a problem-solver, a trusted advisor, and a technical expert in applying our products; and being a liaison between the customer and the company. Moreover, people in the position has to build relationships and rapport with customers (they become more than just a point of contact); and also understand the customer’s processes
• Preserve & take care key account customers and expand the market share and build up the best customer relationship
• Responsible for leading, coaching and enabling the sales team to ensure that targets and budgets are achieved
• Do the updates managers by consolidating, analysing, and forwarding daily action summaries and provides Sales vs. Projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports
• Collaborate with sales management in the planning and development of sales strategies, as well as in setting sales goals and standards
• In performing their functions, they assist Country Sales Managers with the planning of periodic sales meetings
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of market of business Oil & Gas and EPC.
• Thai Nationality due to the nature of the business
• Good command in English (Written, Spoken, Listened) due to the nature of the business
• Graduated Bachelor's or Masters degree in Engineering of Instrumentation, Control & Instrumentation. Masters Degree in MBA or Marketing as preferred
• People who's knowledge the market of business Oil & Gas and EPC will advantage
• At least 10 years' experience in technical sales preferably within the instrument process industry
• At least three years' experience in managerial level
• Proficient knowledge in instruments especially products and solutions
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Note and SAP
• Have a good understanding of general process operations (e.g. recognise limitations of technologies, recognise competitive limitations, and recognise potential problems at a customer’s plant)
• Recognise sales opportunities beyond what the customer called you out for
• Good leadership skill, conceptual & analytical thinking, and innovative skill
• Have pleasant personality and appearance, the ability to communicate well with people, and problem solving skills are highly valued
• Strong sales, negotiation skill and customer orientation
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Sales Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.