Sales Director - North America
Consultant Peter Swinney
Date posted 28 October 2018 2018-10-282018-12-01 building-and-construction 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
A leading, privately owned global company with its headquarters in Thailand is looking for a Sales Director to help penetrate and grow their North American market.
About the Sales Director - North America Role:
The company specialises in high-end building materials for commercial and residential applications. Although based in Thailand, the company is a truly global operation with key distribution networks in Oceania, the Caribbean, Europe and the US. Your mission will be to provide high level leadership to a rapidly expanding business where opportunities within the market are plentiful. You will need to use your experience to direct, manage and create a robust commercial strategy.
This role can be located either in the USA or Thailand. There is also a direct career path to CEO for those candidates who can offer true leadership expertise and global business acumen.
- Direct the global front line commercial operations in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
- Generate sound leads and act upon them in accordance with professional, high level sales principles
- Create and implement a strategy for penetration into new global markets - Specifically North America
- Advise and propose on all hiring projects with justifications and forecasting for growth
To succeed in the Sales Director - North America job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the owners/board of directors, across borders and an internal matrix.
- Senior sales professional background with specific focus, achievements and ongoing relationships within the North American market is essential
- Experience and expertise in a sales capacity within the Building & Construction Materials and/or window and door business. Has the ability and know-how to use his/her market knowledge to sell such products into the assigned territories
- Globally astute and has the ability to work across Asian and western cultures without hesitation
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans
- Strong ability to organise effectively, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
This leading high end materials company has an outstanding international reputation in its field. With over a decade of experience, the company has built a reputation for excellence in designing and manufacturing premium solutions that are both functional and architecturally thoughtful.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Sales Director - North America role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.