Marketing Development Technical Sales (Plastics)
Salary THB90000 - THB120000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-30 manufacturing-and-production 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
An attractive Marketing Development Technical Sales job with managerial opportunity in a well-known international organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Marketing Development Technical Sales Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for providing customer technical support and service for Automotive business. You will also have to deliver material solutions to address customer requirement, identify new market opportunities to feed to marketing.
- Promote at customers of existing portfolio, market implementation of NPL. Lead certification & specification approvals in both automotive OEMs and tiers
- Lead application development, develop new business opportunities in automotive customers by selling value propositions
- Support customer trials, handle technical customer support & troubleshooting by leverage internal and external resource
- Build technical communication package, execute product training and technical customer seminars
- Identify new opportunities to feed to marketing organisation s for potential new developments in the automotive segments
To succeed in the Marketing Development Technical Sales (Plastics) job, you will need to have the ability to understand the customer's requirement and handle technical customer support.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering, or Material/Plastics Engineering
- More than five year's experience in Auto or Chemical Industry
- Familiar with injection molding process
- Able to work independently, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills and teamwork
- Being creative and good at grasping new opportunities
- Good technical background, with commercial sense is better
- Clear logic thinking and with analytic skills
- Program management experience is a plus
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English due to the nature of the business
This international plastics firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Development Technical Sales (Plastics) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.