AGM Sales (Japanese)
Salary Relocate Allowance
Location Samut Prakan ProvinceFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-06 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Bangkok and internationally, this well-known automotive firm is recruiting an AGM Sales (Japanese) to join their sales division based in Bangkok.
About the AGM Sales (Japanese) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the AGM Sales will play a key role in the sales team's continued development and success in its Samutprakarn office.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major customers to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships
- Responsible for the direct sales process, aiming at meeting and/or exceeding sales targets
- Lead RFQ process and price negotiation
- Organise and execute the sales activities to the assigned accounts
- Collect and analyse the information of market and competitors and prepare bench marking
To succeed in this job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with sales division, across borders and internal matrix.
- Age 40 - not over 55 due to the nature of the business
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Engineering or Business Admin and other related fields
- Experienced in the position at least ten years and in management level in marketing, sales and strategies planning, business development in automotive part industry
- Establish good relationships with customers for run business and working with key customer and coordinate with customer
- Knowledge in IATF 16949, TPS System and lean management
- Good command in English
- Japanese natives only as this person will be required to handle all the well-known Japanese carmaker automotive accounts in Thailand
The successful AGM Sales (Japanese) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and relocation package (if needed).
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting AGM Sales (Japanese) role.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.