Assistant Sales Manager
Salary THB50000 - THB65000 per annum
Location Yan NawaFULL_TIME
Consultant Jittraporn Lertsiri
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 sales 1 South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120 Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Assistant Sales Manager job in a well-known manufacturing organisation based in Bangkok has just become available.
About the Assistant Sales Manager Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Assistant Sales Manager to help company develop sales channels and analyse the market . Your main responsibility is to manage sales forecast planning and budget control.
- Manage sales forecast planning and budget control
- Negotiate with key customer to maximise margins and ongoing business
- Develop and deliver set sales and margin targets
- Set priorities, delegate, motivate, develop your people and coach them to become top performers and communicate objectives and goals
- Ensure audits and training programs are undertaken
To succeed in the Assistant Sales Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and implementing sales and marketing strategies and activities to achieve the target.
- Knowledge of experience in all aspects of sales
- Five to seven years' experience in Sales role mainly in building and construction
- Good industry/product knowledge
- Able to communicate in Thai and English due to the nature of the business
This international manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Sales Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.